It is needless to say that the rampant spread of COVID-19 disease has thrown common man’s life out of gear. Self-quarantine, social distancing, and strict hygiene have ensured change in standard daily routines and have fast become the order of the day. And at the top of it, the public transport system has come to a halt due to complete lockdown across most parts of the nation. But still, there could be some people who may need cars urgently for whatever reasons including an expiring car lease.
Regardless of whether you are thinking of buying or leasing a car, here are few vital guidelines that can help you in maintaining social distance throughout the car financing process.
- Research options online While taking test drives of cars is the best way for selecting a vehicle, doing some online research in advance may also prove to be equally valuable during times of health emergency. Accordingly, you can read and watch car reviews to narrow down your search for top picks. Such a move will save time at local car dealerships.
- Car availability and pricing You can check and confirm availability as well as the pricing of your chosen car model. Try and get as many details as you can.
- Inspect vehicle via video chat Social distancing can be maintained by inspecting car make and model by video chat through various social media platforms with a local dealership.
- Get your free car loan quote online Fast online resources can be effectively sued for getting and comparing the best as well as the most affordable auto loan financing quotes provided by banks, credit unions as well as private online lenders. And after identifying the right quote, negotiate interest rates and terms to get the best deal.
- Check dealership’s safety procedures Contact dealership and check what safety measures have been taken for COVID-19 pandemic so that minimizes your exposure to coronavirus disease. To that effect, make sure that dealership and sales reps are following standard sanitization protocols.
- Connect with your Dealer After you have finalized details about pricing and financing in advance, ask the dealer if you can set up an appointment to show up, sign the paperwork, and pick up your new car.